Monday, 15 February 2010

Auntie Flo in town?

In complete contrast to my romantic post yesterday, I thought would share this, a poster seen on the back of a loo door at the Cameo Cinema in Edinburgh yesterday.




" A week long foray into menstruation ..... with a varied mixture of interactive workshops, gigs, talks, zine stalls, spoken word performances, art installations, photo art and much, much more..."
Great to reduce the taboos associated with perfectly natural female processes. But menstruation workshops??? Interactive menstruation workshops??? Ugh. But then I suspect that I am not really an 'anarchafeminist'.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - I was terrified at the first wild women meeting incase someone whipped out a mirror and asked us to peer at our own fanny. I'd rather do that sort of thing in private. But each to their own ;-)

    ReplyDelete